Captain William Forgie
The following items are needed by the Sheriff's Office for
WRITS OF EXECUTION
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND GARNISHEES
1. Writ of Execution -- Original and Copies (Copy for the Sheriff and one per defendant).
2. Writ of Execution Notice, Claim for Exemption Forms, and 2 sets of Interrogatories per defendant for garnishee.
3. Stamped, addressed envelope to each defendant, with a $0.46 stamp per envelope with the attorney's return address, and a stamped addressed envelope for the return.
4. Instructions to the Sheriff, ONE PER DEFENDANT -- If a vehicle is involved, we need the Vehicle Indentification Number (VIN)
to levy on or seize the vehicle.
5. A check made out to the "Sheriff of Washington County" in
the amount of $200.00, unless we are to seize and store a vehicle,
then the amount is $300.00.
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY
1. Writ of Execution -- Original and one Copy per Defendant.
2. Short and Long Description. (Long for Deed, Short for advertising
with actual address and parcel I.D. Number)
3. Affidavit of last known address.
4. Affidavit of Lien Holders (Rule 3129.1)
5. Notices to the Defendants, stating time and place of sale.
6. Instructions -- One per Defendant, One for Posting, making sure we
have the exact location of property to be posted. (We need
STREET ADDRESSES, NOT P.O. OR BOX NOS.)
7. Check made out to the "Sheriff of Washington County" in the amount
8. Mark Deed Description and Caption the Case (for the Deed). Also
needed is the parcel I.D. number (all 16 numbers and hyphens)
WE CHARGE FOR ANY EXTRA COPIES WE NEED TO MAKE, PER PAGE, ALSO ENVELOPES AND POSTAGE WHEN NOT SUPPLIED.
FOR REAL ESTATE: ALL PAPERWORK SHOULD BE CAPTIONED.
Any questions relating to the above mentioned information should be directed to the real estate deputy by phone at (724) 228-6982 or (724) 228-6842.